Thursday, July 1, 2010

the latest from LaLaland

Hey friends:)
Im at it again! I had the most interesting tuesday in recent history and I simply must share the good news! I had a lovely lunch with the folks at MSN Starlounge as well as my co-stars from 'Danske Hollywoodfruer' and there will be pictures posted on MSN Starlounge soon:) Also, I had a casting for a tv show called 'Easy to Assemble'. I read for (as I have MANY times) a Swede....haha! The show is hilarious it's about famous Hollywood acrtors (Illiana Douglas, Tom Arnold, Jeff Goldblum, Tim Meadows etc) who have turned their backs on acting and are now working at IKEA in Burbank. I got the part!! I will play 'Monica' who's a Swedish casting director and I will speak a mix of english and Swedish. How funny! I have the table read with the cast tomorrow and shoot thursday and friday next week:)
There are also other exciting things brewing but Im not allowed to tell you about them just yet...
Btw, I was just told that our Danish show will be on again starting sunday the 18th of july at 7pm on tv3. You'll get to enjoy all the fun again...oh dear!

1 comment:

  1. Hej Ines! Hvor lyder det bare morsomt! ;D

    ReplyDelete