Sunday, June 6, 2010

Episode 9

Hi Friends.
Watching the 9th episode on thursday I felt really touched and proud of my honey Tony. I knew he really went all out preparing for his spectacular proposal, but seeing him selecting the ring and rehearsing with the band was just SO wonderful. I must be the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing man who loves me so much:) I also felt a little sad that the show is coming to an end soon:( I've had so much fun and grown so much closer to my mom in the process. I skype with her after every episode and she get's to ask 'behind the scenes' questions. When I was home a couple of weeks ago she even got to be in the finale episode! I truly hope there is a season 2 cause I already have tons of great ideas which would make great tv.
Meanwhile Im enjoying life in LA and have gone to a few red carpet events (see all pics on my facebook site ines garcia romero) and have a big meeting with an agent wednesday. I also have plans to participate in more tv projects in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Hej Ines! Jeg håber virkelig at der kommer mere tv med jer, for det er altså spændende at følge jer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja det haber jeg ogsa!! Tak for din kommentar:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Ines.
    Du er sgu en cool kvinde, morsom og jordnær. Jeg har nydt at følge dig, de andre kan godt undværes i programmet. Tak for dig, bevar det danske du har og have a blast over there. Jeg ønsker jer to det bedste og cruiser forbi dig næste gang jeg er i L.A.

    Knus til jer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ej, jeg så sidste afsnit igår sammen med min 15-årige datter og jeg græd som pisket, da Tony friede til dig!!! Det var simpelthen så smukt og romantisk og I passer bare super godt sammen;-)
    Og det lyder da som om, at der kommer en sæson mere!? 2. sæson skulle komme til efteråret!? Jeg vil ihvertfald glæde mig monster meget! Jeg skal da se når I bliver gift;-)

    Knus fra Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete