Thursday, May 6, 2010

Danish Hollywood wives episode 5

Howdy folks:)
The fifth episode just aired in Denmark and this time we were househunting. It should have been called 'the good, the bad and the ugly' cause that's what we saw. One house was so hideous and smelled so bad that I almost gagged. After all, one can only handle SO much ugliness before the body revolts:) The last house was fantastic but also massive. I would have to put a tracking device on my cat Rupert's collar to find him in that place...well... come to think of it all I have to do is open a can of tuna but I digress...
Also, the Danish press are having a hay-day coming up with all kinds of fanciful stories some true and some straight up lies but hey..even bad publicity is good publicity right? Well, the 3 of us girls are about to turn this game around..you'll see:) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment