Thursday, April 29, 2010

Episode 4

Hello folks!
In one hour the fourth episode of my show rolls onto the screen in Denmark. In this episode I've contacted a psychic who can help me communicate with the famed comedian Gilda Radner who lived in my house with her husband actor Gene Wilder for many years until her tragic death 20 years ago. She likes to hang around here and before I moved in did a lot of little 'funny' things. She'd turn on the tv, open closets and appear in windows. I have to be honest that it freaked me out and when I moved in I made her a deal: I would fix up her house and she'd quit scaring the crap out of me. Fair deal and so far we have both kept our ends of the bargain. The psychic was able to communicate very clearly with her and get me some answers I've wanted for a long time.
Also, I had an article in Ekstrabladet which detailed my painful years in highschool where I was mercilessly teased by one girl in particular named Marlene. She was the Devil encarnate and gave me nightmares for years. I found her profile on facebook and realized Im still mad this many years later. I do, however, believe in karma and am sure she's reaped some pretty nasty things in her life as a result of her horrible actions towards me in the past. I was flattered and happy to get many emails and notes from others who have suffered similar fates and we had to agree that what doesn't kill us has, in fact, made us stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment