Sunday, April 18, 2010

Danish Hollywood wives

Im back:) Went to a red carpet affair today for the Beverly Hills Film Festival with my publicist. She's working to get my name out here in LA and it's working! There's a press explosion about to happen this week i Denmark with 4-5 magazines coming out with long interviews and photos of me. It's all good:) Also, Tony caused quite a stir (and several articles) in regards to his blogging on 'Trendsales' website. A group of women were blogging about the show and being 'not so nice' and he decided to set the record straight. I feel that everyone has the right to their opinion and I never imagined it would blow up like it did.
Im looking forward to episode 3 where I pretty much loose my mind babysitting an infant and toddler. not my thing...but I had to be a good sport and help out my girlfriend right? Ugh...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment