Friday, April 23, 2010

The saga continues

Oh my what a week it's been. Let's recap shall we? Sunday I was rudely accused of having breast implants by Ekstrabladet in Denmark with their supposed 'plastic surgeon' experts. Wow..I certainly hope they don't operate on people if they can't see the difference between a natural (B cup people!! come on!! WTF!?) breast and a silicone one. They must be veterinarians..not MD's!! Tuesday I was in 'Her og Nu' with a great article about my dad who got a medal of honor from the Danish prince in 2008 for exellence in business. I was there in Moscow when he was honored by Prince Joachim and Princess Marie. Thursday I was on the cover of 'Se og Hor' with a topless pic (you can see it in the 'press' section) with 3 full pages inside with me and my honey. I was at first horrified to see myself topless on the cover but the story inside was very well and beautifully written (thanks Henrik:) and my mom was pleased. Let's face it folks, we're all just trying to impress our moms all our lives right? Thursday night the 'babysitting' episode aired and I was nervous about the potential negative backlash since Im now the 'babyhater' of the show. I was pleased to learn that appartently Im exptemely funny when changing diapers and managing a screaming infant. So much so that another Danish tv show contacted me to appear on their show taping next month. Genious! Love it!
To be continued...

1 comment: